This 2-hour tour is perfect for those visitors on a tight schedule. Visit some of Victoria's top attractions - including Fisherman's Wharf house boat community, the historical shopping district, Canada's oldest Chinatown, and Beacon Hill Park to view beautiful flowers, Peacocks, and the world's tallest Totem Pole. Journey through the Lieutenant Governor's Estate, then view the exterior of the Craigdarroch Castle. You will enjoy panoramic views from the highest viewing point in Victoria overlooking the San Juan Islands and Victoria itself. Pass though the larger estates to view some of Victoria finest homes as you make your way to Oak Bay Marina to visit the local harbor seals. Enjoy a nice seaside drive back into downtown.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou'll start out by visiting Fisherman's Wharf, a local house boat community. From there, make your way in the inner harbour to view the Parliament Buildings, as well as the famous Empress Hotel. You'll then pass through the historical shopping district downtown as you make your way to Canada's oldest Chinatown.
Afterwards, drive through the heritage community of James Bay to see the Emily Carr House, the famous childhood home of local Canadian painter Emily Carr. Then journey through the Beacon Hill Park to visit some local Peacocks and view the world's tallest Totem Pole. Pass through the Lieutenant Governor's Estate and Mansion and then head towards Craigdarroch Castle to view its beautiful exterior.
Following the castle, pass through the beautiful Oak Bay Village and stop at the Oak Bay Marina to visit some local harbor seals. Afterwards, enjoy a scenic drive through the Upland Estates to Mount Tolmie to enjoy some panoramic views of Victoria and the surrounding area.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Luxury City Tour Of Victoria
- Fully narrated tour
- One bottle of water for each passenger
- Umbrellas supplied
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free pick-up at downtown locations, such as local hotels, harbor seaplanes, the Victoria Clipper, and the Coho Ferry
- Plenty of stops for photo opportunities
Exclusions for 2-Hour Luxury City Tour Of Victoria
- Entrance fees (No attractions require admissions on this tour, we only stop to view the Craigdarrochs Castle's exterior only)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.