2-Hour Musée D'Orsay Small-Group Tour - Paris
OverviewDont miss the Parisians favorite museum, and the largest collection of Impressionist art in the world. The Muse dOrsay is home to some of the worlds greatest masterpieces this magnificent museum is a hidden gem that should be included in any visit to Paris. Book a 2-Hour private tour of up to 4 people, and be led to the most iconic pieces by your expert local guide, allowing you to discover the highlights of this incredible museum in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere and at your own pace.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
My dear friend, your train station looks like a Palace of Fine Arts while our Palace of Fine Arts looks like a train station is what the architect Victor Laloux heard in 1900 when his spectacular station was inaugurated. Nowadays this wonderful light and airy space is home to the Muse dOrsay. Dedicated to the art of the second half of the 19th century, one of the most exciting and daring periods in artistic history, you will discover how the Impressionist movement burst onto the scene and changed the face of art forever.
Follow your guide and step into a world of color and light. Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne and Renoir, this museum is home to some of the greatest, and most recognizable works of art in the world. Witness up close the swirling colors of artistic revolution, as your expert guide explains not only the artworks, but also the incredible changes that were also taking place in French society at the time. Learn about the colorful and often unconventional lives of the mythical artists represented here, many of whom lived and worked in Paris. Its not surprising that this visit is also one of our guides favorites.
Enjoy the privilege of your own private guide. This tour will allow you to customize this visit according to your preferences.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Musée D'Orsay Small-Group Tour
- Skip the line ticket
- Expert licensed English speaking local guide
- Tour can be customized to your requirements
- Family Friendly
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Musée D'Orsay Small-Group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note that increased security measures may affect lines as we can't avoid them. However due to our Skip the Line privilege, we do have access to shortcuts to the security check.
All visitors are subject to procedures of the Muse d'Orsay.
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.