2-Hour Open Group Surfing Lesson In ScarboroughWrite a Review
OverviewThis lesson gives you an introduction to surfing and allows you to surf at your own pace. The group surfing lessons are a fantastic opportunity to get out there in the water, meet new people and learn to surf; with up to 10 people out on a group session you'll really have a laugh. This surfing school prides themselves on their teaching ability, so you can be assured that when you're in the water there will always be (at the very most) a 10 student to 1 surf coach ratio, making sure that you are looked after the whole time.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
You will start with a quick 15-minute land lesson at our surf school where you’ll get a proper introduction to the sport of surfing and learn everything you need to know before hitting the waves. Then you will be taken down the beach away from the crowds.
Once in the water, instructors will help you to catch waves, get you to your feet and keep you safe and having fun throughout the entire lesson.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Open Group Surfing Lesson In Scarborough
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Wetsuit & Wetsuit Accessories Hire
- Use of Hot Showers
- Indoor Changing facility's
- Secure locker storage
Exclusions for 2-Hour Open Group Surfing Lesson In Scarborough
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for a group lesson to go ahead
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved