OverviewPaddleboarding is fun and suitable for people of all ages and abilities! Along with your experienced guide you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the back country of Key West.
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourYou will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants.
Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. All our tours are available using kayaks or paddleboards.
Inclusions for 2 Hour Paddleboard Eco Tour
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off upon request.
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 2 Hour Paddleboard Eco Tour
- Bottled water available for sale
- Dry bags available for rent
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bathrooms available on property
Dockside restaurant on property
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.