2-Hour Private Art Tour For Kids: Uffizi Gallery In Florence
OverviewEnjoy theUffizi Museum for kids onthis small-group private walking tour! Discover masterpieces by many famous artistsand see lots of details as real detectives! Your guide ensure you'll get the most out of the tour. Then, at the end, there may be timetime for gelato!
- Skip the line
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
If you are inFlorence for the first time, you can't miss the occasion to let your children discover as much as possible about art! And if you are desperate because you think a visit to a museum could be too long totoo tiring, don't worry! Your tour guide is herefor you, ready to help you in giving to your kids the best private walking tourever! Just have fun and follow your guide after the tour departs fromCaff Rivoire at 2pm.
Skip the line to enter into one of the most famous art galleriesin the world and discover beautiful masterpieces of the Renaissance, such as Michelangelo, Botticelli, Leonardo, Piero della Francesca, Giotto, Raphael and much more!
Youwill be brought to the discovery of the city with the help of a professional tour guide who will keep your attention on the highlights of the itinerary with games, treasure hunts andand special surprises to entertain the whole visit.
Your kids will be happy to go through the unknown and hidden details of such beautiful paintings. Your children will feel like young detectives!
And if they find all the right clues to solve the final game, they might receivea special surprise!
Inclusions for 2-Hour Private Art Tour For Kids: Uffizi Gallery In Florence
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Private Art Tour For Kids: Uffizi Gallery In Florence
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees for museums are NOT included in the price of the tour
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Maximum is 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour