From USD 59
OverviewAn 2 hour long private walking tour along The Bund that you will be guided in a tailor-made pace. It is a great tour to see the The Bund City Sculptures on both side of Huangpu River as well as to know the city's history. During this fun walking tour, you will visit Garden Bridge, Huangpu Park, Peace Hotel, Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower and more.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at your convenient time (any time between 9am to 9pm), and then take the public transportation（by taxi or metro) to the Bund. The 2 hours walking tour starts at the Garden Bridge also known as the Waibaidu Bride. You will walk through the off-the beaten path called "Rock Bund" from where the Bund started. You can choose to go to Huangpu Park if you like. After visiting the Peace Hotel, the art deco style architecture which was built in 1920s, you will keep walking along the Zhongshan Road where the famous Bund Valentine Wall is located. Then, take a ferry boat (Dong Dong Ferry) to cross the Huangpu River. The boat ride is about 5 minutes which has a great view of both side of the Huangpu River. Puxi (west side) is to see the classic old Shanghai, and Pudong (East side) is to see modern and upcoming area of Shanghai where the Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center and Shanghai Tower stand. Once your tour is finished, your tour guide will walk you to Lujiazui Metro Station. Then, you can choose to visit Shanghai IFC Mall by your own, or you can go back to hotel from there by yourself.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Private Walking Tour Of Bund Including Ferry Ride
- Local guide
Exclusions for 2-Hour Private Walking Tour Of Bund Including Ferry Ride
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Local Trasnsportation
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.