2-Hour Rome Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tour
OverviewTake this opportunity and visit, one of the finest masterpieces in the world with a fast track entry ticket, the Colosseum in Rome.Get a swift but comprehensive introduction to the Colosseum, the most iconic monument in Rome with a 60 minutes long guided tour. Follow your guide through the largest amphitheater ever built, and imagine it, as it was during the Roman Empire, completely covered in splendid travertine stone slabs.Then, for the following 60 minutes make your way to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill and stroll around the ruins of imperial Rome.
- Skip the line
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
This is the best way to save time if you will be in Rome just a few days and you dont want to lose anything of the Eternal City. Rome wasnt built in a day, so follow the guide and learn about this magical place in Rome.
Through the Colosseum, close your eyes and try to imagine the Iconic Symbol of Rome as it was during the Roman Emperor, all white and completely covered in splendidtravertine stone slabs, a huge arena with free entrance for all Roman citizen which hosted fights between exotic animals or between men and animals, public executions and exhibitions. Visit alsothe Ghost of Rome, one of the world's greatest marvels, attracting hordes of visitors.
After the guided tour, if you have still time, appreciate the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, and strolls around the ruins of the Imperial Rome as much time as you want.
Visit the Palatine Hill, where original Romans lived on, be fascinated from Domus Augustana ruins, the paintings of the first Neros palace and from the scenic view of Roman Forum and Circus Maximus.
Walk around the Roman Forum, which has been, for centuries, the center of Roman public life, the place of public speeches and the nucleus of commercial affairs. It is now a sprawling ruin of architectural fragments and archaeologicalexcavations.
Step inside this wonderful place and feel the magic atmosphere of the Ancient Rome.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Rome Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Rome Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience