2-hour Segway Tour Around La Pared In Fuerteventura
OverviewHave fun with this segway tour around the old neighbourhood of La Pared in Fuerteventura. This tour is designed for explorers seeking adventure who can handle a segway. You will be picked at your hotel and taught how to ride this vehicle for two hours while you fall in love with fantastic views.
Know More about this tour
Senda Ventura brings you an appealing tour around the old neighbourhood of La Pared in Fuerteventura on an innovative and ecofriendly vehicle: the segway. The segway is interesting, comfortable and light. This two-wheel vehicle always remains upright thanks to its sensors. Its engine is electric, which makes it an ecological means of transport, and reaches a maximum speed of between 15 and 20 kilometres per hour.
A car will pick you at your hotel and will take you to La Pared. There, a guide will teach you how to use the segway for around 30 minutes and shortly after you will be having fun while handling it and enjoying the wonderful views you can only find in Fuerteventura. The little town of La Pared was named after the wall once separating the two kingdoms in the island. From the centre of the neighbourhood, the tour goes through very interesting and filled-with-history locations. You will end up enjoy some beautiful ocean views from the west coast of the island.
After finishing the activity, another car provided by Senda Ventura will take you back to your hotel.
Pick-up happens between 08:30 and 09:30. Stops are made in Janda, Esquinzo, Sotavento and Costa Calma.
Return to the hotel takes place at between 12:30 and 13:00.
Enjoy some beautiful views.
Discover the neighbourhood La Pared and its history.
Feel as if you were floating on one of these segways.
Senda Ventura will pick you at your hotel and take you back afterwards.
Inclusions for 2-hour Segway Tour Around La Pared In Fuerteventura
Exclusions for 2-hour Segway Tour Around La Pared In Fuerteventura
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The pick-up itinerary is the following:
Pick-up times during highseason:
Janda: 08:35 08:40
Esquinzo: 08:50 08:55
Costa Calma: 09:15 09:20
Pick-up times during offseason:
Janda: 09:05 09:10
Esquinzo: 09:20 09:25
Costa Calma: 09:45 09:50
It is considered highseason during these dates: 15/07-10-09, 02/10-19/11, 22/12-07/01 (the rest of the year is considered offseason).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fuerteventura Acua Water Park Entrance Ticket
- South Fuerteventura 4x4 Jeep Tour with Cofete Beach, Villa Winter, and Lunch
- Dune Buggy Fuerteventura Off Road Excursions
- 1-hour Segway Tour around Playa de Janda in Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour from Playa de Janda to Morrojable in Fuerteventura
- 2-Hour Skateboard Course in Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour around Caleta de Fuste in Fuerteventura