2-Hour Small-Group Segway Tour Of Granada
OverviewEnjoy a 2-hour Segway tour through the heart of Granada's two hills: Albayzn and Sacromonte. This tour will introduce you to the hills so you come to love them like the locals do. Head to all the secret streets and amazing viewpoints with the help of your local guide: Carrera del Darro, Paseo de los tristes, Cuesta del Chapiz, Vereda Enmedio, Sacromonte Pepe's Cave, San Cristobal Church, Plaza Larga, San Miguel Alto, Palacio Daralhorra, San Nicols and more. Traveling with your local guide on your Segway, you'll discover places you didn't even know existed. Small-group tour is limited to a maximum group size of six.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourDepart from the Play Granada office in Plaza Santa Ana.Your guide will explain the safety rules and conditions in order to have a safe and pleasant excursion. Helmets and high visibilityvests will be provided at this stage of the tour, and you'll spend 5 to 15 minutes practicing (depending on your skills and experience).
Then, take the plunge and ride with your local guide to experience Granada the cool way, without sweating a single drop. See more in less time, save your energy, and go high to visit the old Arab district of the Albayzn and the gypsy quarter, the Sacromonte.
This tour gives you access to the cobblestone streets and the inner parts of the heart of the city. What is more, you can go deeper into the neighborhoods with your guide, whose local perspectives will make you feel at home in Granada, leaving aside the typical places where everybody goes. Stop at amazing lookouts for photo opportunities.
You'll be taken from Plaza Santa Ana to Carrera del Darro, and vist River Darro, Paseo de los Tristes, Cuesta del Chapiz, Mirador del Sacromonte, Vereda de Enmedio, Sacromonte Pepe's Cave, San Cristobal Church, El Salvador Church, Plaza Larga, San Miguel Alto, San Miguel Bajo, Mirador de la Lona, Palacio Daralhorra, San Nicols, and many other secret spots.
But remember: all tours are tailor-made and can be customized with your guide depending on your skills and your desire to explore. After the tour, your guide can give you advice and cool tips for restaurants or tapas, or additional activities to do after your tour.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Small-Group Segway Tour Of Granada
- Local guide
- Reflective vest
- Free Wi-Fi
- Locker rooms, changing station, and restroom facilities
- Coffee and vending machine
- Reception tips and advice
- Tourist information
Exclusions for 2-Hour Small-Group Segway Tour Of Granada
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 4 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada
- Alhambra Nasrid Palaces and Generalife With Tourist Guide
- Alhambra Afternoon Guided Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket
- Tour Albaicin Oscuro
- Highlights of the Province of Granada: Off-road adventures on Jeep Wrangler
- Tour Albaicn y Sacromonte
- Granada Day Trip from Seville
- Skip the Line: Alhambra Palace Tour with Generalife Gardens