Peel back the layers of Ming And Qing Dynastys worship history on a 2-hour walking tour of the Temple of Heaven. With an expert guide to show you the temples, get to know how complicated the worship ceremony was held here in the past, how the building was built without nails, what is the Chinese people's believe about the Heaven..to learn to fee and to touch this world's famous UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a small-group tour, limited to 15 people.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide at ticket office of the Temple of Heaven (East Gate), and start your 2-hour walking tour directly.
Listen to an enlightening introduction to the history of The Temple of Heaven as well as the fascinating facts about the temple, whose origins date back more than 590 years.
Take a stroll through the park in the morning, you will see local's morning exercise. Other than the history, your guide will also explain to you the retirement plan in China and retired people's interesting daily life.
Continue walking along a long corridor to reach to the Hall of Payer for Good Harvest, and you will be shared a detailed history about this impressive building. Move on to the Danbi bridge, you will pass by the Emperor's Changing Room,hear the interesting story about the 9 dragon juniper and continue to reach the second part of the Temple.
Second part of the Temple is the complex where the Emperor in the Ming and Qing Dynasties come once a year during the winter solstices to worship the God of Heaven. Coincidentally the warehouse complex become the famous Eco Wall. Then you will continue to reach to the Circular Mount Alter where you can talk with the god of heaven. You will be very impressed by how the Ancient Chinese people's wisdom and believes thru this interesting walking tour.
Your tour will be finished at South Gate of the Temple of heaven
Inclusions for 2-Hour Temple Of Heaven Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Temple Of Heaven Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please leave your local contact information upon booking if available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.