OverviewDuring this 2 hours course, you will learn how to prepare a colorfulherbal drinks, spring rolls anda curry with your own hand-made curry paste. This course is not only about cookinga feast with the help of professional cooks, it's a lot of fun and the opportunity to catch plenty of culinary tips and to learn about Thai food traditions. All the dishes can be made vegan if requested.
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet and greet your professional chef and welcome drinks will be served before the class starts. The workshop starts at 11 AM with preparing healthy drinks made with local flowers, fruits, herbs and spices.
You'll then select a curry paste: red, green, panang or massaman and pound all the fresh ingredients with a mortar and pestle to release the flavors and make a traditional curry paste. Your chef will show you how to cook your curry with chicken or vegetables.
While your curry will be gently boiling, you'll prepare and cook a second dish of your choice : raw papaya salad (som tam), coconut galangal soup (tom kha kai) or stir-fried rice noodles (pad thai).
Around 12pm, you'll enjoy your handmade Thai delights and you'll receive a small gift. The recipes will be available for you to download and after the cooking class you can contact us anytime if you need any help to prepare your dishes at home.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Thai Cooking Workshop In Koh Samui
- Small-group class
- 2-courses lunch
Exclusions for 2-Hour Thai Cooking Workshop In Koh Samui
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be arranged with extra charge, contact-us prior to the course)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.