OverviewPanama is uniquely situated as a land bridge connecting North and South America and is known for the Panama Canal that links the world's largest oceans. Many Panama tours visit the Miraflores locks on the canal's Pacific entrance. There, you can see millions of gallons of water transferred in mere minutes, all done by gravity.
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe journey begins from your hotel, located in Panama City's center. During the journey to the Miraflores locks you can see, Ancon Hill, the administration building of the Panama Canal, part of the Old Town, and Albrook Mall.
Miraflores locks are the first in the Pacific side, there you can see the boat traffic and the full operation of the locks, a museum that tells the construction of the Canal and a film which explains more.
Also from there you can see part of the Canal expansion, the locks in the pacific side and wider boats. You will spend approximately 3 hours at the locks before being taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Tour Of The Panama Canal
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Hour Tour Of The Panama Canal
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.