2-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour - Florence
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it preserves exceptional artworks by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and many more artists.
It is located in the very centre of the city where the old offices of the Medici family were. You will have priority entrance with your guide and you will skip the long line. Once you will be in, the expert guide will tell you everything about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance, such us Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
After the guided visit you may chose to stay longer in the museum and wonder around on your own until closing time.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Skip-the-line Tickets to the Uffizi gallery
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for 2-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour