Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with a knowledgeable guide and skip the long line.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it preserves exceptional artworks by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and many more artists.
It is located in the very centre of the city where the old ‘offices’ of the Medici family were. You will have priority entrance with your guide and you will skip the long line. Once you will be in, the expert guide will tell you everything about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance, such us Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
After the guided visit you may chose to stay longer in the museum and wonder around on your own until closing time.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Skip-the-line Tickets to the Uffizi gallery
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for 2-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
During high season (April to 15th November) Tours in German and French require a minimum of 2 participants. Tours in Italian require a minimum of 2 participants and is available on Saturday only. Tours in Portuguese require a minimum of 4 participants and it is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English.
During low season (November 16th to March 14th) Tours in English and Spanish require a minimum of 2 participants. Tours in German, French, Italian & Portuguese require a minimum of 4 participants. In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets