OverviewEnjoy a guided city walk through Zurich and see the main sights of the city such as the Fraumnster or the Grossmnster. Stroll along the Bahnhofsstrasse and enjoy Lake Zurich.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourChoose a 10am or 3pm departure, and meet your guide and small group of no more than 12 at Zurich’s Main Station for your 2-hour tour.
Delve into downtown Zurich, and stroll along its best-known street, the Bahnhofstrasse. This traffic-free, 19th-century boulevard was designed by Arnold Bürkli along the Parisian model, and is one of Europe’s most exclusive shopping streets.
Pass the upscale stores, and head into Zurich Old Town to the Lindenhof, one of the city’s prettiest squares. Absorb the panoramic views from here over the River Limmat and 12th-century Grossmünster.
Walk by the riverside and visit the 11th-century Fraumünster church (own expense), viewing its stained-glass windows by Marc Chagall. See St. Peter's Church, adorned with Europe’s largest clock face, and walk by Lake Zurich, admiring the views.
Learn the history of the landmarks, and hear about one of Zurich’s most colorful sons, a pivotal figure in Switzerland’s 16th-century Protestant Reformation.
Visit the Cabaret Voltaire café-gallery (own expense) where the Dadaist art movement began in 1916, and see the street where Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin lived before traveling to his homeland to lead the 1917 uprising.
After two hours, your tour concludes in Zurich center when your guide departs.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Zurich City Walking Tour
- 2-hour walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for 2-Hour Zurich City Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.