2 Hours UNESCO Culture Site Summer Palace Walking Tour - Beijing
OverviewJoin this 2 hour Walking tour of the Summer Palace with a professional English speaking guide.You will visit the major buildings inside the Summer Palace,get an idea on how to form a perfect garden in old days; learn the history of this most beautiful garden with your guide;get to know the powerful women Empress Dowager Cixi's story and how she controlled the country for 48 years.After the 2 hours guided tour, you will have your own time to explore more of the garden or your guide will give suggestions on where to go to your next destination and how.Group size is limited to 12people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide. To make you a pleasant and enjoyable experience, the tour haveNo hidden charge and No factory stops
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guideat the east gate , in front of the ticket office at the time you chooseto start your wonderful tour.
In front of the east gate your professional tour guide will give a detailed history lesson to the Summer Palace. Then you will enter the Palace from the east gate. In front of the Map, your guide will explain how to built an idea garden in old days, their believe and fengshui influence etc.Then followed by your guide you will visit these buildings : the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity where they received officials and foreign envoys; the Hall of Jade Ripples where the emperor was under housing arrested for 10 years;Hall of Fragrant Herbs where the emperor used to store his books; the Hall of Happiness and longevity ,empress dowager Cixi's bedroom;Walk along the longest corridor in the world which listed on the Guinness book of world record;See the Hall of Dispelling Clouds, tower of Buddhist Incense from distance;then continue to the Marble Boat--a foreign style superstructure which was supposed to be a symbol of stability of the Qing Dynasty.
During the tour you will not feel been rushed, you will stop to listen to the stories, have your own time to look into the buildings and take photos, and continue.Once the tour finished near the Marble boat, you can continue to explore more of the Summer Palace gardens or your guide will give suggestions on how to get to your next destinations and how.
During the tour feel free to ask your guide any questions if you have.
Inclusions for 2 Hours UNESCO Culture Site Summer Palace Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 2 Hours UNESCO Culture Site Summer Palace Walking Tour
- Additional entrance fees inside the Summer Palace to the museums
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour guide will wait for 10 minutes at the pick up location, please arrive on time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours