Como is a city located in the southern part of Lake Como. It is known for its Gothic-style Duomo, the panoramic funicular and the pedestrian path along the lake. Como is also famous as one of the most appreciate tourism destination thanks to its enviable geographical position on the shores of the lake, framed by the embrace of the hills. Como is a city of culture and. The old town features elements from its Roman and medieval past, as well as religious buildings and palace. You will be guided to discover the Broletto, town hall palace,Teatro Sociale and Church of San Fedele. Our guide will then take you to Via degli artigiani, a very important area in the historic center of Como where over time the most important tradesmen of the trade have developed. Here you will find the shops of the ancient artisans and you can admire their creations and do some shopping.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
OverviewVisit Como with a local guide and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities near the lake in Italy with a 2 hours tour
- Local guide
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Semi Private Tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.