2 Hours Walking Tour: Former Jewish Ghetto In North Bund Area - Shanghai
OverviewShanghai was the only city visa-free to Jewish refugees in 1930s. Jewish people had lived with Chinese citizens north of the Bund. Wander around the former Jewish Ghetto area to hear the history of survival.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your personal guide at your downtown hotel lobby for your conveniently chosen time. Head to the neighborhood on public transportation. Wander around in the neighborhood of the former Jewish Ghetto. Learn about why people came and how their life was. Be shown different buildings and parks such as the Huoshan Park and the building of JDC. Your last stop on the tour will end at the Jewish Refugee Museum. The building itself is the former Ohel Moshe Synagogue built in 1927. After visiting the museum, your guide will help with flagging down a taxi or giving you directions to the subway to get you back where you need to go. The duration of your tour is 2 hours long start from the hotel.
Inclusions for 2 Hours Walking Tour: Former Jewish Ghetto In North Bund Area
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket to the Jewish refugees museum
Exclusions for 2 Hours Walking Tour: Former Jewish Ghetto In North Bund Area
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable shoes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession
- See Zhouzhuang Water Town and Shanghai City in One Day