2-Night Amalfi Coast Experience From NaplesWrite a Review
From USD 591.02
OverviewDiscover Italy's Amalfi Coast during this 2-night experience from Naples. Stay in a 3- or 4-star hotel in Naples and enjoy a full-day tour of the famously beautiful UNESCO-listed coast. Absorb the eye-popping views as you trace the cliff roads; snap photos of pastel-colored Positano; and visit Amalfi and Ravello. Explore Amalfi Cathedral’s Cloister of Paradise and choose to visit Ravello’s Villa Rufolo to witness its spectacular coastal views. Enjoy round-trip airport and hotel transfers, and the personalized experience of a small-group tour limited to seven people. Entrance fees not included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExperience the delights of Italy’s Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on this 2-night small-group experience. With the fascinating historical city of Naples as your base, enjoy an included full-day guided tour of the nearby Amalfi Coast, with time to admire views of Positano and visits to two of the area’s prettiest spots, Ravello and the town of Amalfi.
Your tour includes your choice of either 3-star or 4-star accommodation, lunch on your full-day tour, plus two hotel breakfasts and Naples airport and hotel-to-hotel transfers at the start and end.
Inclusions for 2-Night Amalfi Coast Experience From Naples
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Expert guide
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Full-day excursion to the Amalfi Coast
- 4-course lunch (on day of Amalfi Coast excursion)
Exclusions for 2-Night Amalfi Coast Experience From Naples
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City tax
- Admission to Cloister of Paradise and Villa Rufolo
Itinerary:Day 1: NaplesStart your 2-night tour with a transfer from Naples International Airport or a hotel-to-hotel transfer in central Naples. Check in at your 3- or 4-star hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
If time allows, perhaps explore the cobbled streets of Naples’ UNESCO-listed historical center or take a look at the seafront area of Mergellina. In the evening, maybe enjoy dinner (own expense) at any of Naples' enticing restaurants, perhaps choosing to sample the city's most famous speciality — pizza.
Overnight: 3-star Hotel Rex or similar, or 4-star Hotel Naples or similar in Naples
Day 2: Naples – Positano – Amalfi – Ravello - Naples (B, L)After breakfast at your hotel, meet your guide and board an air-conditioned minivan or car for your day’s sightseeing.
Admire the Bay of Naples on your drive south and, as you approach Positano, revel in your first glimpses of the Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most scenic stretches of shoreline. Stop above Positano and absorb the panoramas of its pastel-colored houses tumbling down the cliffs to the Mediterranean. Snap photos and then resume your journey, drinking in the epic views that appear with every turn of the clifftop road.
Arrive in Amalfi and admire magnificent Amalfi Cathedral, perched atop steep steps in the town center. Then, head into its exquisite Cloister of Paradise (own expense) with your guide to stroll around its Moorish-style arcades, many painted with frescoes, as you hear how and why they were built.
Stop for a delicious 4-course lunch at a restaurant, with drinks available at your own expense, before continuing to Ravello, a tiny town nestled higher up in the cliffs.
Enjoy free time to explore independently, perhaps delving into the cobbled streets and cathedral. Alternatively, take a guided tour of the 13th-century Villa Rufolo (own expense) and its gardens. Amble around the terraces to witness the jaw-dropping views of the cliffs and sea far below.
Having explored Ravello, return to Naples, where your tour ends at your hotel in the late afternoon. The rest of the evening is yours to spend as you wish.
Overnight: 3-star Hotel Rex or similar or 4-star Hotel Naples or similar in Naples
Day 3: Naples (B)After breakfast, check out and conclude your tour with a transfer back to Naples International Airport or, if you’re continuing your stay in the city, to your central Naples hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.