2-Night Dracula City Break From Bucharest - Brasov
OverviewDiscover for yourself the mystery of Count Dracula: walk in the footsteps of legends and hear the stories that bring together people from all over the world. Medieval castles, Vlad the Implaler, the famous Count Dracula, wild nature and Bram Stoker are the clues to your historical expedition. Do not miss your chance to visit and sleep in Dracula`s Home, an extraordinary place with an authentic atmosphere.
- Dinner included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival at Bucharest Airport (OTP). Transfer to Poiana Brasov, a place in the middle of a huge forests in the Southern Carpathians, near Brasov. (approx 2.5 hrs. drive). Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Overnight at hotel "House of Dracula."
Day 2: In the morning city tour of Brasov. This town, located on the border between Transylvania and Wallachia, played in the Middle Ages an important role in the defense against the Turkish invaders. The medieval center is beautifully preserved and you will visit the Black Church. Then we will go to Dracula Castle in Bran. Not far from Rasnov you will visit the castle of the Teutonic Knights in the 13th century. We will get to the castle by the Transylvanian Train. Your guide will explain to you at dinner the historical background of the template for Bram Stoker`s novel and you will learn, how did Vlad Tepes, the Impaler, turned in Count Dracula. Hopefully it will be a quiet night! Dinner with Romanian specialties and folklore program.
Overnight at hotel "House of Dracula."
Day 3: Transfer to Bucharest, where you will have a Panoramic Tour of Litlle Paris and you will discover: House of Press - Arch of Triumph - Government Palace - Victoriei Avenue - George Enescu Museum - Romanian Athenaeum - Central University Library - The Royal Palace - Central Army House - Savings Palace - History Museum - Parliament`s Palace.
Depending on your flight schedule, you will be transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 2-Night Dracula City Break From Bucharest
- Transport by air condition van, minibus or coach from/to Airport Bucharest
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast in House of Dracula Hotel 4* in Poiana Brasov
- 1 x dinner with 3 course menu and water in the hotel
- English speaking specialized guide from/to Airport Bucharest
- Entrance fees to the Peles Castle in Sinaia, Black Church in Brasov, Dracula Castle in Bran and
Church on Rasnov Citadel
- Map with Romania
- All Taxes
Exclusions for 2-Night Dracula City Break From Bucharest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other meals than the mentioned ones
- Photo permission fees at attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Single room supplement EUR 55,00
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hiking Transylvania from Brasov
- Private Tour from Brasov to The Ruins of Vlad the Impaler's Citadel, Vidraru Lake and Curtea de Arges Monastery
- Guided Bike Tour to Mount Postavaru from Brasov
- Full-Day tour Transfagarasan road and Poienari Fortress from Brasov
- Transfer from Brasov to Bucharest with Hotel Pick-up
- Castles Tours from Brasov