2-Night Jaipur Including Elephant Ride From New DelhiWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Jaipur and spend a day with elephants in 2 nights Jaipur tour from Delhi including entrance fees,local guide,transportation and accommodation in a 3 star hotel.Enjoy elephant safari at Amber fort,painting on elephant & elephant bathing.This tour will be an experience of a lifetime,
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Day 1 : Delhi - Jaipur
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi in an air-conditioned car and drive straight to Jaipur. On arrival, check in at a hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure. Evening is free for roaming and shopping.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 2 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, meet your private tour guide and start sightseeing Jaipur by visiting Amber Fort. Your guide will explain about the rich history of Amber Fort. Next, visit City Palace, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Enjoy the fine collection of textiles, costumes, and armor at the City Palace. Visit Hawa Mahal, or the Palace of Winds. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen.
Finally, view the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast, head back to Delhi where you will be dropped at your hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Night Jaipur Including Elephant Ride From New Delhi
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Daily breakfast
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 2-Night Jaipur Including Elephant Ride From New Delhi
- Anything which is note mentioned in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi