2-Night Jaipur Private Tour
OverviewTake a 2-night, private tour of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City. Visit all the most famous places, including City Palace, and the central museum. You will also see Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds, a tall, pink structure built for the royal women in Jaipur to watch festivities below without being seen. You will also take an amazing ride on an elephant to Amber Fort. In the evenings, you will return to your hotel to rest.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Breakfast included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tourDay 1: Jaipur
Your guide meets you at your Jaipur hotel in the morning or at the Jaipur International Airport (JAI), then transfers you to your hotel for check-in. You can choose to have a rest day on your own, or take a city walking tour.
Overnight: 4-star hotel
Day 2: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, head out to the World Heritagelisted Amber Fort, a magnificent palace that was built in 1592. Situated just outside the city, it offers a great view of the city below and a prime example of Rajasthan forts. In the afternoon, take a city tour to see highlights like the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). If time allows, stop at the Birla Lakshmi Narayan Temple & Museum, and the Albert Hall Museum (Central Museum).
Overnight: 4-star hotel
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
Have a leisurely breakfast before your tour ends with transfer to Jaipur International Airport.
Inclusions for 2-Night Jaipur Private Tour
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotels.
- Hotel/Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Breakfast in hotel
- Transport by private A/C car
- Local tour guide for one day
- Local taxes car parking
Exclusions for 2-Night Jaipur Private Tour
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch and dinner
- photography or video camera fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum age is 15 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jaipur Half-Day Cultural Cycling Tour
- Private Jaipur Day Tour with Lunch
- Private Wildlife Safari Tour in Ranthambore from Jaipur
- Private Pushkar Tour and Transportation to Jodhpur from Jaipur
- Private Day Trip to Shekhawati Including Lunch in a Castle
- Private Day-Trip To Agra Including The Taj Mahal From Jaipur By Car or Minivan