2-Night Merzouga Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Camel Ride And Desert Camp - Marrakesh
OverviewAmazing 3 days Trip to the huge dunes in Merzouga. During this tour, you will pass through very beautiful landscapes! It's a breathtaking trip along the 1000 Kasbahs road!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourDay 1: First you will cross the spectacular Tizi nTichka Pass of the High Atlas mountains. You will pass through many Berber villages, and once in the desert, riverside oasis and barren hillsides are clustered with Kasbahs. After lunch you will drive further to Valley of the Roses, with beautiful views of the Dades valley, valley of a thousand kasbahs. Overnight in Dades.
Day 2: After breakfast you will drive to Todra Gorge and after a short stop there you will drive on to "Auberge du Sud" at the dunes of Erg Chebbi. You will arive there around 4pm, and after a short break you will ride camels into the dunes, where you will spend the night in Berber tents. After seeing a beautiful sunset you will enjoy a fantastic dinner.
Day 3: After viewing the most beautiful sunrise and having breakfast at the camp site you will ride the camels back to the auberge. From there it will be a long day driving back to Marrakech, again via Tichka pass.
Inclusions for 2-Night Merzouga Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Camel Ride And Desert Camp
- 2 nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2-Night Merzouga Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Camel Ride And Desert Camp
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Private Tour from Marrakech
- Essaouira Day Tour from Marrakech
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack