2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers - XianWrite a Review
From USD 105
OverviewExperience one of the ancient capitals of China on this private 3-day tour combo package of Xi'an. You will visit one of the eight wonders of the world - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the well-preserved ancient City Wall, Banpo Museum, and the Great Mosque. In addition, dine on delicious local cuisine in the Muslim street and see beautiful evening views of Xi'an from the Drum Tower Square for a memorable journey.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourDay 1: Xi’an
Your private tour guide will pick you up from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport and take you to visit the City Wall, one of the best preserved ancient city walls in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. On the top of the city wall, you could enjoy panoramic view of downtown Xi'an while taking a walk or bicycle ride and be marveled by ancient engineering. Next, you will to head to North Square of Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta) to enjoy beautiful evening view and dancing water fountain. Later, transfer back to your own prearranged Xi'an hotel.
Day 2: Xi’an (L)
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then transfer you to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It is reputed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder” and the largest excavation of the 20th century. You will see artifacts of numerous life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses in different features, facial expressions, outfits, and hairstyles arranged in battle formations. This is a great opportunity to get a new perspective of Chinese ancient history and culture.
Next, you will visit Banpo Museum. If you are an art lover or interested in Chinese history, Banpo Museum will be a wonderful place to visit during your stay in Xi'an. Afterwards, continue to the Muslim Street for sampling delicious local cuisine. You will also stop by Drum Tower Square to appreciate the night scene. Your last stop is the Great Mosque, a Muslim worshiping place in unique Chinese-style architecture. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your own prearranged Xi'an hotel.
Day 3: Xi’an
You will be transferred to Xi'an Xianyang Airport according to your flight schedule.
Inclusions for 2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers
- Airfare/train tickets to/from Xi'an
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuity for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Actual pickup time will be given at the time of reservation
Passport number is required at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.