2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers - Xian
OverviewExperience one of the ancient capitals of China on this private 3-day tour combo package of Xi'an. You will visit one of the eight wonders of the world - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the well-preserved ancient City Wall, Banpo Museum, and the Great Mosque. In addition, dine on delicious local cuisine in the Muslim street and see beautiful evening views of Xi'an from the Drum Tower Square for a memorable journey.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourDay 1: Your private tour guide will pick you up from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport and take you to visit the City Wall,you will visit the ancient city wall of xi 'an,It is the most complete ancient city wall. The sense of history is very strong, and the magnificent ancient city wall is immensely magnificent. It's really nice to ride a bike on the wall and the scenery is good.(You need to pay for the bicycle.)
Next,the tour guide will take you to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.The big wild goose pagoda is the landmark building of xi 'an city. It is a must-visit place for xi 'an."Not to the big wild goose pagoda, not to xi 'an," said the folk.You can not only visit the big wild goose pagoda, but also enjoy the fountain performance in dayan tower square.
Later, transfer back to your own prearranged Xi'an hotel.
Day 2: In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then transfer you to the most famous scenic spot in xi 'an, the Terra-Cotta Warriors.Although it is only part of the development, it is still very beautiful.Many people do not regret, magnificent, worthy of the world's great miracle, true historical relics.You can see the three pits found so far.The guide will give you a detailed explanation of its historical origins.
The lunch guide will take you to a local restaurant.
Next, you will visit Banpo Museum. If you are an art lover or interested in Chinese history, Banpo Museum will be a wonderful place to visit during your stay in Xi'an.
Afterwards,you will see the shaanxi local characteristics snacks in the Muslim street and exquisite souvenirs, here are the famous lPita Bread Soaked in Lamb Soup, Fried jelly, marinated meat in baked bun, plum juice, green bean cake, etc., if you want, you can tell your tour guide, he will take you to the most authentic restaurant to taste the food, but eat cost need you pay their own..
You will also stop by Drum Tower Square to appreciate the night scene. Your last stop is the Great Mosque, a Muslim worshiping place in unique Chinese-style architecture.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your own prearranged Xi'an hotel.
Day 3: You will be transferred to Xi'an Xianyang Airport according to your flight schedule.thank you again for booking our products, Best wishes to you.
Inclusions for 2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water per person per day
Exclusions for 2-Night Private Tour Combo Package Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers
- Airfare/train tickets to/from Xi'an
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuity for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Actual pickup time will be given at the time of reservation
Passport number is required at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Tang Bo Art Museum and Xi'an City Wall and Muslim Quarter
- Small Group Day Tour of Xi'an City Highlights
- Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Private Day Tour
- Private Transfer: Xi'an Hotels to Xi'an International Airport (XIY)
- Private Tour of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Great Mosque
- Xi'an Day Tour: Ancient City Wall, Shaanxi History Museum, Bell Tower and Drum Tower and Muslims Quarter Bus Tour