- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, , Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai West Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station, Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Sta.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
See the charming sights of Shanghai and Hangzhou on a 2-night tour with a private guide. Enjoy round-trip travel by bullet train from Shanghai to Hangzhou, exploring the natural and cultural highlights in each city. Take in the modern skyline from The Bund riverfront on a walk to Yuyuan Gardens before a visit to the Shanghai Museum. Ride the bullet train to Hangzhou and ride a boat on West Lake, visit Lingyin Temple and see Six Harmonies Pagoda. Enjoy 5-star accommodation, commentary from your knowledgeable guide and round-trip airport or railway station transport by private vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
- Pickup and drop-off at listed departure points
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Yun's Paradise Hotel
- Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all attractions
- Round-trip train fare to Hangzhou
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Transportation into Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
- China entry visa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Standard hotel rooms in China contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin bed for a single person