2 Nights In Capri With Transport From Rome
OverviewSpend two nights on the captivating island of Capri on this 2-night independent tour from Rome! With your travel logistics and hotel reservations taken care of, all thats left to do is sightsee or sunbathe independently and see as much of the island as you want. Check out top Capri attractions like the Blue Grotto (Grotto Azure) or the bay at Marina Piccola, and admire chic architecture and shops in Capri Town.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPlease read the Itinerary for tour details.
Note: The listed price does not include a city tax, payable at the time of hotel check-in. The tax is required by the hotels and is not within our control. Hotels are subject to availability at time of booking. In the rare event that the mentioned hotel is unavailable, you will be accommodated in another centrally located hotel of the same star rating.
Inclusions for 2 Nights In Capri With Transport From Rome
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Round-trip ferry ticket to Capri
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 2 Nights standard or superior accommodation in Capri Town or Anacapri
Exclusions for 2 Nights In Capri With Transport From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- City tax
Itinerary:Day 1: Rome – Capri (L)
Leave your central Rome hotel, and travel south through the regions of Lazio to the city of Naples in Campania. Hop off your coach at the port and travel by hydrofoil boat across the Bay of Naples to the island of Capri. Luring vacationers to its shores since Roman times, Capri is one of the Mediterranean region’s most glamorous hotspots with glorious coastal scenery, grand villas and designer boutiques.
After docking at the Marina Grande harbor, board a minibus and travel to Anacapri, a charming hilltop town that exudes a laid-back vibe. Visit a traditional Italian trattoria (cafe) for lunch, and then spend some time at leisure to explore the town. In the late afternoon, travel to Capri Town and check in to your hotel. In the evening, eat in your hotel or head out to visit one of Capri’s famously delicious restaurants (own expense).
Overnight: 3-star or 4-star
Day 2: Capri (B)
After breakfast, the day is yours to spend doing whatever you please, perhaps lounging in the sun on the island’s pretty pebble beaches. Marina Piccola bay offers spectacular views of the Faraglioni – three impressive sea stacks – and the beach at Bagni di Tiberio is home to the ruins of a Roman seaside palace. Alternatively, pay a visit to the mysteriously under-lit Blue Grotto cave or spend time browsing Capri Town’s chichi shops.
All entrance fees, activities and meals are at your own expense.
Overnight: 3-star or 4-star
Day 3: Capri – Rome (B)
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel, and spend your final morning on the island doing whatever you please. Perhaps browse the shops for local specialties such as Limoncello to take home, or sit in the sun at the Piazzette (Piazza Umberto) and watch the world go by.
Return to your hotel in the afternoon to check out, and then start your journey back to Rome. After your hydrofoil boat crossing to Naples, relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach as you travel north. Your 2-night tour finishes with a drop-off in central Rome in the late evening.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note: your standard or superior accommodation will be located in Capri Town or Anacapri (depending on availability)
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
When booking for 3 people, customers will receive a triple room
The listed price does not include a city tax, payable at the time of hotel check-in. The tax is required by the hotels and is not within our control
Hotels are subject to availability at time of booking. In the rare event that the mentioned hotel is unavailable, you will be accommodated in another centrally located hotel of the same star rating
If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour