2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari - Fajardo
OverviewExperience the snorkeling adventure of a lifetime as you pilot your own 13-foot inflatable mini speedboat along the protected white sand cays of Puerto Rico's eastern coast! With a certified guide leading the way, follow the mini boat convoy across the beautiful crystal clear waters of Fajardo stopping at a selection of some of the most beautiful islands in the Puerto Rican Archipelago. Discover the wonders of "La Cordillera" Cays Nature Reserve, and enjoy a guided snorkeling experience you will never forget!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThis snorkeling safari tour begins on the docks of the "blue-flag" Puerto Chico Marina where the mini boat guides will be waiting. Before launching, there will be a complete safety orientation with pre-ride instructions.
The fun will begin as you clear the Puerto Chico Marina heading North along the bluffs of the "Las Cabezas de San Juan" Nature Reserve. Along the way, you'll enjoy views of mountains, mangroves, "El Yunque" Rainforest, and Fajardo's 130-year-old Spanish lighthouse. The first destination and stop will be at the uninhabited Icacos Cay. Icacos is part of a group of cays which form the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve.
While in Icacos, guests can get acquainted with the snorkeling gear and practice free-diving techniques in preparation for the snorkeling experience. During snorkeling you can view amazing coral reef formations while you swim among schools of colorful tropical fish. With your professional eco-guides you will learn about the wonders of the underwater world in Puerto Rico .
After about and hour in Icacos, if conditions allow, the convoy will set course along the island chain to the incredible Isla de Palominitos. This small island is surrounded by coral reefs and crystal clear turquoise waters. The island is most famous for being used as a set for the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Relax on pure white sand beaches and take in the lovely view of the mainland. During your visit to Palominitos your guide will tell you about the natural history of the reserve, providing information about the surrounding scenery. You will also be able to take another amazing snorkeling session!
After the time in Palominitos has concluded, the group will board the mini speedboats once more for the journey home to Marina Puerto Chico. Once at the marina you can check out the souvenir shop, along with your pictures from your voyage!
Inclusions for 2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari
- Professional guide
- Ecological interpretation of the reserve
- All snorkeling and safety equipment
- Personal cooler with ice, snacks and refreshments.
Exclusions for 2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (add to the reservation with an additional charge)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
Maximum weight per boat is 700 pounds (310 kg)
Minimum age is 6 years. Minimum age to drive is 18 years.
Not recommend for guests with neck or back problems or guests who have had recent surgery
Not recommended for pregnant women
Order of destinations and amount of stops may vary depending on weather and marine condition
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.