2-Tank Corridor Dive For Certified Divers In Cabo San LucasWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 2-tank dive tour for certified divers as you discover the waters in the Sea of Cortez. You'll dive in remote sites which have just few boats and divers around. During your dive, you will see rocky reef formations with schooling rays. You could eve sport whales during the winter months! This 5-hour tour includes a professional guide and water.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour 5-hour dive tour begins at a central meeting point the marina in Cabo San Lucas. You will meet your guide and take a 25-minute boat ride to the diving area, called The Corridor, in the Sea of Cortez. This area offers great spots for having the best dives in Los Cabos.
On this diving adventure, you will visit these quiet and remote sites including Santa Maria, Chileno Bay, and Blow Hole. Put on your gear, receive instructions and get ready to discover what the sea has to offer below. Admire and explore rocky reef formations, which you'll learn are very different from those found in the Marine Park. You can encounter schooling rays here, as these formations offer great opportunities for this.
During the winter months (from December to April), you may even be able to spot humpback and grey whales, which will be cruising along the shore! After a great day of diving, head back to Cabo San Lucas.
This tour is a great opportunity for certified divers to discover see wonderful and unique marine life and have a blast. a
Inclusions for 2-Tank Corridor Dive For Certified Divers In Cabo San Lucas
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 2-Tank Corridor Dive For Certified Divers In Cabo San Lucas
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Diving gear rental ($35 per day)
- Nitrox Tanks (Optional $10 per tank)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Important: Dive certification is required for all divers participating on this certified dive
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.