2-Tank Corridor Dive Including Santa Maria And Chileno Bay - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewLocated just a 25-minute boat ride from the marina in Cabo San Lucas, you will enjoy a 5-hour dive on two wonderful location. This dive area is in the Sea of Cortez and it is known as The Corridor. Quiet and remote sites such as Santa Maria, Chileno Bay, and Blow Hole are the destinations of this 2-tank dive tour.
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourYour dive begins with meeting your group and guide at a central location in Cabo San Lucas. You will receive a briefing and get your equipment and then take a boat to Los Cabos Corridor to start your dive.
During your tour, you will see some of the prettiest beaches in the Cabo San Lucas area including Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay. Here, you will find yourself in a calm little bay teeming with a huge variety of tropical fish surrounding the graceful sea fans which line the floor of this protected cove. This is a beautiful, calm spot for diving, snorkeling and photography.
The areas where you will dive are home to sea turtles and some species of moray eels. You will also find a colorful collection of starfish, sea fans, sea urchins, sea horses and sponges. The sites are located north of Cabo San Lucas. You may also spot some giant manta rays, bat rays, eagle rays and nurse sharks.
After a great time diving, you will take the boat back to Cabo San Lucas.
Inclusions for 2-Tank Corridor Dive Including Santa Maria And Chileno Bay
- Small-group tour
- 2-tank Boat Dive
- Roundtrip Boat Ride
- Tanks and weights (full gear rental is available at the dive shop for $27.00)
- PADI Certified Divemaster
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 2-Tank Corridor Dive Including Santa Maria And Chileno Bay
- The listed price does not include a $2USD parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in
- Marina Entrance Fee ($1USD per person)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Full gear rental payable at the dive shop for $27USD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10 years
It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunblock (SPF 30+), a swimsuit and towel
Note: You must bring your Certification Card
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.