2-Tank Dive In Cenotes From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewGet excited while exploring mysterious caverns of fresh sweet water with interesting stalactite and stalagmite!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour experience starts with a pickup from your Playacar, Playa del Carmen Town, or North or South Riviera Maya hotel.
The most unique diving experience you can have in Riviera Maya is diving inside cenotes, which are natural pits, or sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that expose groundwater underneath. Some of them cannot be seen from the top, but they are all connected underground. The most famous are spread along the jungle going to Playa del Carmen.
You will dive in two different cenotes, which will be chosen depending on experience. Between the two dives, a lunch box with sandwiches, juice and granola will be provided.
Diving in cenotes is safe for both technical and recreational divers according to the current standards. All guides are fully certified cave dive instructors. This activity is for certified divers only with a minimum of 10 open water dives.
Please be informed that before diving in cenotes, one local boat dive is required.
Inclusions for 2-Tank Dive In Cenotes From Playa Del Carmen
- 2 tank dive in cenotes
- Cenotes entry fee
- Professional cave guide
- Lunch box with sandwich
- Soft drinks
- Transportation between your hotel and cenotes
Exclusions for 2-Tank Dive In Cenotes From Playa Del Carmen
- Full equipment rental (19 USD paid at diving location)
- Check Dive (55 USD for 1 tank dive paid at diving location)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Only for certified divers with 10 dives minimum
Minimum age is 15 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving (PADI Medical Statement: http://www.padi.com/english/common/courses/forms/pdf/10063-ver2-0.pdf ).
Some preexisting medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor if you have a YES in the medical questionnaire.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turtle Watch
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen