OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour diving tour and see abundant sea life, amazing rock formations, and spectacular coral reefs. This scuba diving activity, just off Cabo San Lucas, offers divers of all levels a unique and wonderful experience. You don't want to miss scuba diving in a place famed by ocean explorer, Jacques Cousteau, who called it the "Aquarium of the World."
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYou will experience scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas without having to spend all day doing it as the local dive sites are only a short boat ride away and last only ten minutes each way. If you tend to get seasick, or are short on time, these dives are for you. They also make nice cruise shore excursions if you are on a ship. Your 3-hour tour begins with meeting at a central location in Cabo San Lucas. Meet your guide and group and head off to the Sea of Cortez to start your adventure.
You will have a chance to dive in the Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve which include sites such as Pelican Rock, Land's End or North Wall. As you dive, you will see a large variety of colorful tropical fish and other marine life in their natural environment. See this wonderful area and underwater life and truly experience why it was called 'The Aquarium of the World' by Jacques Cousteau. You will do a 2-tank dive and after your tour, you will head back to the starting point
Dive Sites May Include: Sand Falls, Lands End, Pelican Rock, North Wall, Middle Wall, Neptune's Finger.
Inclusions for 2-Tank Dive In The Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve
- Bottled water
- 2-tank boat dive
- Tanks and weights (full gear rental is available at the dive shop for $USD27)
- National park fees
- Round-trip boat ride
Exclusions for 2-Tank Dive In The Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve
- The listed price does not include a $2USD parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD1 per person)
- Full gear rental payable at the dive shop ($USD27)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 11 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.