2-Tank Dive Tour In Cabo San Lucas For Certified Divers
OverviewDiscover the spectacular spectacular underwater landscape and its magnificence on a 2-tank dive. Discover and see hundreds of species of marine life, making this an unforgettable diving experience. This is a small-group tour with a professional guide, guaranteeing a more personalized experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet at theManta Scuba Dive Shop in morning or afternoon to experience the place that Jacques Cousteau discovered and later named, 'The Underwater Aquarium of the World.' This tour is a must-do in Los Cabos for all certified divers, giving you memories to keep forever.
During your dive, you will be amazed at the enormity of underwater sea cliffs. More than that, the sand falls at Pelican Rock will surprise you and the friendly sea lions will allow you to have some interaction. All of this will leave you wanting more.
You will encounter great conditions inside the protection of the Bay as there is rarely much current and the visibility is typically good. For those who don't enjoy long trips, the boat ride is a short one as the local sites are a only five to ten minutes away. The eastern side of the bay was declared a National Marine Park in 1973, one of the first in Mexico.
You will learn from your guide how the abundance marine life has grown over the years and you will be impressed at the healthy marine life system as you dive.
In between the dives, you will also be taken on a short sightseeing tour to visit Lover's Beach, The Arch, the sea lions colony and the Pacific. This is truly a wonderful experience for those divers who want to explore and discover the best of what the bay in Cabo San Lucas and the magnificent Pacific ocean have to offer.
Inclusions for 2-Tank Dive Tour In Cabo San Lucas For Certified Divers
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Tanks and weights
Exclusions for 2-Tank Dive Tour In Cabo San Lucas For Certified Divers
- Gear rental ($USD35 per person, per day)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 10 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour