2-Tank Morning Or Afternoon Dives In Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy a morning or afternoon 2-tank dive experience as you visit two reefs in the best combination with a small group of experienced divers. This tour will let you extend the drift dive as much as possible over the local reef.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your professional guide at a central location in Playa del Carmen at either 8am or 2pm (Depending on your selection). At the dive shop, you can rent all necessary equipment available in all sizes and get ready for your departure 15 minutes later. You will board at a place a few steps from the shop and there is a maximum of 9 divers per tour.
You will have two experienced dive masters and ride on a boat for 30 minutes to the reef. Be ready to jump into the the Caribbean reef with the first deep dive at a maximum depth of 30 meters (100 feet). Your guides will take care you as you are enjoying the dives and keep on eye at your air consumption. As it's a drift dive the captain will follow until divers are ready to bring come back on board once they return to the surface. After 40 minutes of relaxation, you'll head to your second dive at maximum depth of 15 meters (50 feet) and return to the base. The tour includes a boat ride, guide, drinks, weights and smile on your face upon your return.
Inclusions for 2-Tank Morning Or Afternoon Dives In Playa Del Carmen
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Boat ride
- Two dives
Exclusions for 2-Tank Morning Or Afternoon Dives In Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full rental equipment (US $15)
- Dive Computer rental (US $5)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years old
Note: If you'd like to get the course at Sandos Hotel, there is a US $12 boarding fee
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya