Aquatic Life Divers is a dive company born from the love of the ocean by dedicated dive enthusiasts. We want to share that enthusiasm with you! Our mission is to provide world class diving with the best service by the most experienced crew in Kona. We educate on coral and ocean conservation and want to leave future generations something to be hopeful for, something to work towards and a dive ohana they can share it with. We will strive to share our years of experience of the Big Island underwater world with all who visit. Come and join us in our aquatic life Meet us at the Honokohau Harbor at 8:30 am for an exciting day on the ocean! We will do 2 dives on the reef off the coast of Kailua Kona, Hawaii. We provide coral conservation education between dives. Lunch, snacks, water, juice and reef safe sunscreen is included in your trip! We will return to the harbor around 1:30 pm. We cater to all levels of divers and have over 40 dive sites to choose from! We schedule up to 6 divers to one Divemaster, so each trip feels private and personal.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Honokohau Harbor Slip #21
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewEnjoy some of Konas most experienced crew who cater to all levels of divers. We schedule up to 6 divers to one Divemaster, so each trip feels private and personal. We also have over 40 dive sites to choose from! 2 tank morning charters leave the Honokohau Harbor at 8:30 am and usually return around 1:30 pm.
Know More about this tour
- Lunch, snacks, water, juice, reef safe sunscreen, scuba tanks and dive weights. Coral conservation education.
- Scuba equipment; Regulator, Dive Computer, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask & Fins
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All divers must be Scuba Certified and provide proof of certification at check-in.
You Might Also Like
- Deluxe Kona Coast Snorkel and BBQ Cruise
- Bike and Hike to Active Lava Surface Flows
- Manta Magic - Night Manta Ray Snorkel
- Kona Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkeling Excursion
- Voyagers of the Pacific Luau at the Royal Kona Resort
- Kona Shore Excursion: Kona Historical Coast and Culture Tour with Coffee Plantation
- Volcanoes National Park Small Group Twilight Tour
- Small Group Surf Lesson