Aquatic Life Divers is a dive company born from the love of the ocean by dedicated dive enthusiasts. We want to share that enthusiasm with you! Our mission is to provide world class diving with the best service by the most experienced crew in Kona. We educate on coral and ocean conservation and want to leave future generations something to be hopeful for, something to work towards and a dive ohana they can share it with. We will strive to share our years of experience of the Big Island underwater world with all who visit. Come and join us in our aquatic life Meet us at the Honokohau Harbor at 8:30 am for an exciting day on the ocean! We will do 2 dives on the reef off the coast of Kailua Kona, Hawaii. We provide coral conservation education between dives. Lunch, snacks, water, juice and reef safe sunscreen is included in your trip! We will return to the harbor around 1:30 pm. We cater to all levels of divers and have over 40 dive sites to choose from! We schedule up to 6 divers to one Divemaster, so each trip feels private and personal.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Honokohau Harbor Slip #21
OverviewEnjoy some of Konas most experienced crew who cater to all levels of divers. We schedule up to 6 divers to one Divemaster, so each trip feels private and personal. We also have over 40 dive sites to choose from! 2 tank morning charters leave the Honokohau Harbor at 8:30 am and usually return around 1:30 pm.
- Lunch, snacks, water, juice, reef safe sunscreen, scuba tanks and dive weights. Coral conservation education.
- Scuba equipment; Regulator, Dive Computer, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask & Fins
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All divers must be Scuba Certified and provide proof of certification at check-in.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Waterfall and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Tour from Kona
- Pelagic Shark Dive Tour
- Waterfall Rappelling Adventure: 120 Foot Drop, 15 Minutes from Hilo
- Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay
- Zodiac Raft and Snorkeling Expedition in Kealakekua Bay
- Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina
- Small Group Surf Lesson