24-Hour NYC Downtown Super Tour - New York City
OverviewExplore New York City from all angles on this ultimate, all-access, city exploration tour. Experience the rich culture of the Big Apple's historic melting pot at great landmark locations like Central Park, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Times Square, and much more. Take 24 hours to hit all the stops. Snap pictures on a downtown double-decker bus tour. Explore Central Park with a bike rental. Learn about the rich history of the city at Museum of the City of New York. And enjoy a panoramic view of the city skyline from a cruise around the Statue of Liberty.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of seating available
Know More about this tourHop on and off a double-decker bus tour to see all the major attractions in the Big Apple.
Narrated by an automated guide system, this sightseeing tour of New York Citys popular downtown neighborhoods will both impress and amuse as it maneuvers past historic landmark locations like Rockefeller Center, Times Square, the Empire State Building, the Flatiron District, Greenwich Village, Manhattan's NoHo and SoHo, Little Italy, St. Pauls Chapel, Freedom Tower and the World Trade Center site, Wall Street, Battery Park, the United Nations Headquarters, and more.
Additionally, take up to 24 hours to explore the city in other ways. Add a cruise around Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, with an unforgettable, panoramic view of the New York City skyline.
It's the perfect, comprehensive tour of New York City in only one day.
Inclusions for 24-Hour NYC Downtown Super Tour
- Downtown Tour (Hop-on Hop-Off)
- Liberty Cruise
Exclusions for 24-Hour NYC Downtown Super Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Stop 1: 286 West 46th Street (46th Street & 8th Avenue)
Stop 2: Rockefeller Center (6th Avenue between 48th and 49th Street)
Stop 3: Times Square North (7th Avenue between 50th and 51st Street)
Stop 4: Macy's (250 W 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenue)
Stop 5: Empire State Building (34th St btwn Broadway and 5th Ave)
Stop 6: Flatiron Building (5th Ave btwn 21st St and 22nd St)
Stop 7: Union Square (5th Avenue between 14th and 15th Street)
Stop 8: Washington Square Park (8th St btwn University Pl and Greene St)
Stop 9: Soho (565 Broadway btwn Spring St & Broome St)
Stop 10: Canal Street (Broadway btwn White St and Walker St)
Stop 11: City Hall (250 Broadway)
Stop 12: Battery Park (17 Battery Place)
Stop 13: Highline (West Side Highway btwn 16th St and 17th St)
Stop 14: Garment District (8th Ave, btwn 34th St and 35th St)
Stop 15: Port Authority (8th Ave, btwn 42nd St and 43rd St)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Downtown tour available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, and Korean via high-quality audio guide
Schedules and routes are subject to change due to seasonality. Please visit https://www.topviewnyc.com/nycguide for the most updated information.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.