25- Or 45-minute Helicopter Tour Of The Grand Canyon National Park
OverviewTake your Grand Canyon vacation to the next level with this helicopter tour over the National Park. You have the choice of 2 helicopter tours - either a 25-minute or 45-minute tour that will fly you over the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. You will fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 Eco Star helicopter, which is the quietest and most eco friendly helicopter around.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourEnjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the Southern and Northern Rims of the Grand Canyon.
While riding in comfort on the EcoStar helicopter, you will have 180 degrees of viewing space through the over-sized, wrap-around windows. The EC-130 helicopter is equipped with plush stadium seating, specifically designed for sightseeing tours. Youll view sights of the Kaibab National Forest, the Dragon Corridor and the Grand Canyons Northern Rim as this exciting tour puts you in the heart of the action.
You will have a "birds eye view" to this Natural Wonder of the World! After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Canyon's legendary beauty while relaxing in comfort. Have your camera ready as the colorful vistas will leave you awe-struck. These sights, only accessible from a helicopter, will sure to be a topic of discussion for years to come!
Inclusions for 25- Or 45-minute Helicopter Tour Of The Grand Canyon National Park
- Aerial flight from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state of the art Eco Star Helicopter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 25- Or 45-minute Helicopter Tour Of The Grand Canyon National Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 25-minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona
- Grand Canyon IMAX Movie
- Arizona Desert Helicopter Tour Including Tower Butte Landing
- Helicopter Tour of the North Canyon with Optional Jeep Excursion
- Helicopter Tours from the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Arizona Highlights Day Trip: Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon with River Rafting