2days Amboseli Overnight Safari - Nairobi
OverviewSee Large Elephant herds, Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks, Big five and observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants. Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose. Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
Know More about this tour
0700hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / residence or Nairobi airport.
Depart for theAmboseli National Parkvia the Nairobi - Mombasa road
The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
Arrive at the Amboseli national park in time for lunch.
Take a midday rest and later venture into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive.
We shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country side
It is the tallest in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world.
Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow - capped peak shall dominate the background while we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Overnight at Amboseli Kibo safari camp.
Day2: Amboseli - Nairobi
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
Inclusions for 2days Amboseli Overnight Safari
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 2days Amboseli Overnight Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience