Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap Angkor. You will see what most tourists see and beyond the temples you will see what others have never thought. A professional led driver will accompany you to see and experience more culture and norm of Siem Reap Citizen, and moreover, jungle temples and abandon temples.
- Two fully accompanied tour from the beginning to the end.
- Small tour and Kulen mountian
- Three main temples such as Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom temples
- On the way you will see terrace of leper king, royal palace, GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE and other temples on the way
- One day tour to explore waterfall on Kulen mountain
- Trekking thru the forests and hill villagers
- Your professional driver will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
Why our service much better?
We are local operator and we always make new route of visit which it is linked tourists to participate with local people and sharing the culture, tasting local food, going deeply to explore the hidden facts of Cambodia.
Day1: Angkor wat Tour
- Pick up from your hotel at 8 AM
- First visit to Angkor wat Temple
- Great wall of Khmer empire
- Bayon temple
- Crossing the monkey forest
- Victory gate
- Tanei jungle temple
- Ta Prom temple
- Return to hotel
Day2: 1000 lingas & Kulen Waterfall
- Visit Cambodian noodle village
- Trekking on Kulen mountain to see 1000 lingas and the spring
- Visit ancient city of Cambodia
- Visit reclining Buddha
- Waterfall and swimming
- Back to Siem Reap hotel