3-4 Hr Kennicott Glacier Lake River Raft - MccarthyWrite a Review
From USD 115
OverviewExperience a unique river adventure as you paddle up-close around icebergs and glaciers calving into Glacier Lake. After experiencing the grand beauty of a new landscape forming, you will paddle to the mouth of Kennicott River and raft the fun waves.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourIn this day raft trip, you will enjoy a fun-filled Glacier Lake & Class II-III Alaska river adventure. Start your trip just below the terminus of the Kennicott Glacier, where the receding ice has created a magnificent lake that has formed in the last ten years. Paddle around a landscape that has formed in the last 25 years, jump off an iceberg and watch as pieces of the glacier calve into the lake right in front of the boat. After experiencing the grand beauty of a new landscape forming, you will paddle to the mouth of the river. After a brief but thorough safety orientation, raft the fun waves of the Kennicott River as your guide expertly maneuvers around any dangers and into maximum fun!
Prior to your trip, you will be outfitted in a dry suit and helmet to safely paddle for your enjoyment.
Inclusions for 3-4 Hr Kennicott Glacier Lake River Raft
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Dry-Suit, Helmet, Paddle & River Appropriate footwear
Exclusions for 3-4 Hr Kennicott Glacier Lake River Raft
- Food and drinks (All Participants Should Have a Filled Water Bottle to Start the Trip)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a $3.50 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 8 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.