3-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh Tao All-in LiveaboardWrite a Review
OverviewA Liveaboard Dive School concept that makes the difference and offer you the best experience when diving at the Gulf of Thailand. Become an SSI's Advanced Adventurer on our comfortable Thai fishing Boat customized in a perfect diving vessel.
With the Advanced Adventurer Program, you will try out 5 different specialties and complete one open water training dive per specialty. The dive you took can be applied to your Advanced Adventurer certification. Discover Koh Tao's underwater life with a professional instructor.
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Book and join this 3-day course during your holiday in Koh Tao, the island well known for scuba diving and snorkeling. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different adventure dives. You will try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your instructor.Day 1: Welcome at Koh Tao Pier, 5pm - Orientation course
The Advanced Adventurer program start every Monday and Friday at 5 pm at Koh Tao pier. Your professional instructor will give you a briefing about the Advanced Adventurer Program. Enjoy the sunset, some drinks, fruits and a dinner will be served on board. All students will sleep in the assigned cabins.
Day 2: Navigation Dive - 2 Dive Specialties
Start the morning with a healthy breakfast followed with the Navigation Dive (imposed course to get the level). After a well-deserved Thai lunch, the course is followed with your choice of specialty dive (perfect buoyancy, underwater photography, search and recovery, night dive and limited visibility). You can log a third dive, we generally do a night dive but you can choose another specialty if you like.
Enjoy a nice dinner meal (choice between western or Thai food) while watching the sunset and relax before the next day.
Day 3: Deep Dive and 1 specialty additional 1 more free fun dive
We go for the deep dive – 98ft (30m) - and you will be allowed to dive at this depth everywhere you want to in the future. We suggest Sattakut is a must for a choice of wreck specialty. Launched in 1944, this wreck from U.S. Navy and has been used in the occupation of Japanese island during WW2. Almost 164ft (50m) in length, and have 2 large canon guns. In the afternoon, we offer you one fun dive for free.
After day 3 afternoon, we can drop you at Koh Tao Pier or you can stay one more night on board.
Please note that the sleeping room will be separated girls from men and couples can have their own cabin. Have fun and enjoy diving in Koh Tao!
Inclusions for 3-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh Tao All-in Liveaboard
- 3 nights accommodation on the boat
- Beverages, snacks, healthy breakfast, buffet lunch, and dinner
- Professional guide and instructors
- Brand new diving equipment
- Hotel or port pickup
Exclusions for 3-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh Tao All-in Liveaboard
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
A maximum of 6 people per booking
There is a minimum of 4 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show