3-Day Adventure Trip In San Salvador
OverviewDiscover the best adventures in El Salvador during this 3-day trip, including canopy over the coffee plantations, cloud forest and waterfalls. Enjoy your first surf lessons and hike or bike tour to the Green Lagoon. Staying at small located standard hotels with local breakfast included.
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDuring this 3-day trip you will have the opportunity to discover different sports on water and land!
You start our first day at the canopy of Apaneca, flying through the skies by several zip lines over coffee plantations!
In the afternoon will go hike to Chorros de Calera; series of impressive waterfalls coming out of the ground. You will stay at your chosen accommodation. Visit of the mountain town of Ataco, know for gastronomic fair in the weekends, colorful murals and textiles.
Overnight: Hotel Alicante / Santa Leticia
In the morning you will go to Portezuelo Park where you can choose to hike through the coffee farms, geysers and hike up the mountains into a thick cloud forest at 5000 ft. The Flora and Fauna here is incredible!
Optional, you can choose to take a horseback riding tour that takes you to the peak of Cerro Cuyanunsul through the cloud forest or mountain bike down Cerro Cuyanunsul.
At the end of the day you will drive to the coast and stay at your chosen accommodation.
Overnight: Hotel Eco del Mar / Mizata Resort
You will have your first surf class by a professional instructor!
The class is around 1,5 hours at one of El Salvador's well know waves for surfing. After your class, you will have all the time to practice.
If you are up to it you will have a second class in the afternoon (optional).
Your 3-day tour finish with transportation to San Salvador city center or to the airport.
Inclusions for 3-Day Adventure Trip In San Salvador
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and Hotel drop-off
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3-Day Adventure Trip In San Salvador
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include the cost of departure tax per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Salvador Historic Bike Tour
- 3-Day Archeological Tour from San Salvador
- Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer and Thermal Water of San Salvador
- Botanical Gardens La Laguna and Boqueron National Park
- Mayan Ruins at Joya de Ceren and Cerro Verde National Park
- Joya de Cern, San Andrs and Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour from San Salvador
- Full Day Tour to Cihuatan, La Palma and Suchitoto Towns from San Salvador