3-day All Inclusive Beijing VIP Gourmet Private Tour With Acrobatic Show
OverviewDiscover the city attraction highlights and gourmets of Beijing during this amazing 3-day private sightseeing tour. You will visit the Great Wall, Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Lama Temple,Temple of Heaven, Hutongs and Summer Palace,try authentic Peking Duck, Hot-Pot and other Chinese Cuisines in 3days. 3 lunch and 1 dinner meals, entrance fees, professional tour guide and private vehicle are all inclusive in this tour combo package. This is a luxury three day tour which offers the Limo service by Audi, BMW, Mercedes or Luxury Buick van type of car.
- Instant Confirmation
- All-inclusive tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Tian'anmen Square - Forbidden City - Temple of Heaven - Acrobatic Show (L,D)
Your friendly tour guide will pick up from your Beijing hotel at 9:00.a.m and start this exciting 3-day tour of Beijing.Your first stop is Tian'anmen Square and followed by the Forbidden City visit. Once the epicenter of the Imperial City and the largest ancient palace complex in the world. Enjoy a traditional Hot Pot at Nanmen Hot-Pot Restaurant. After lunch, you will visit theold Beijing Hutongs around Houhai Lake area. Sit down in a rickshaw and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Followed by visiting a traditional courtyard. In the evening,watch a famous acrobatic show. At then end, enjoy a dinner at a famous Dim Sum restaurant - Ding Tai Feng You will be transferred back to your hotel after dinner.
Day 2: Temple of Heaven- Lama Temple - Summer Palace(L, D)
Start your morning tour from the Temple of Heaven, which was originally used by the Ming and Qing emperors to pay homage to Heaven and to pray for a year of rich harvest. Walk along the area, beside learning the history from your tour guide, you will also see many locals play Taichi, sing songs, or dance here. It's now a very popular place particularly for Beijing's seniors. If you like, you are very welcome to join them.
Followed by a visit to the Lama Temple, the most celebrated Buddhist temple in Beijing. It is one of the largest and most influential one in China, and was the only temple to have been said to have survived in the Cultural Revolution, and only reopened to the public in 1981.
Enjoy atastylunch at one of the best Peking Duck Restaurant in Beijing.
After lunch, visitthe Summer Palace (about one hour driving), the largest imperial garden in the world. It was once a summer retreat for emperors. This 716-acre park is still a retreat for the crowd-weary tourist, who can relax here or stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake.
Then have dinner at Bai Jia Da Yuan, a classic Chinese garden restaurant which is full of beautiful pavilions, corridors, trees and flowers. All waitress wear Chinese Qing costumes to serve you, and you will be around by palace maids and eunuchs that you would never experience before.The dinner will be accompanied by traditional Beijing performances ofChinese operas and face-changing.
You will be transferred back to your hotel after dinner.
Day 3, Mutianyu Great Wall (L)
Start your Great Wall at Mutianyu in early morning. This section is further than the most popular one Badaling Great Wall, but it won't get crowded. After 2-3 hours hiking on the Wall,your tour guide will take you toa Westernrestaurant 'School House'.
You will be transferred back to your hotel or Peking International Airport afterwards based on the tour option you selected.
Inclusions for 3-day All Inclusive Beijing VIP Gourmet Private Tour With Acrobatic Show
- Entrance feesas per itinerary
- Rickshaw at Hutong
- A round-trip cable car ticket or chairlift with toboggan ticket
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Licensed Professional guide
- Luxury car
- Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 3-day All Inclusive Beijing VIP Gourmet Private Tour With Acrobatic Show
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodations in Beijing
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your skip the line Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
If you wish to be dropped off at Beijing International Airport after the tour is finished (on the 3rd day), please choose the Airport Drop-off tour option upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver