Day 1: Iquitos (-/L/D)
Reception at Iquitos airport, short city tour. Transfer to private harbor to take the speed boat to visit the floating thatch roof houses in the district of Belen, located on the edge of the Itaya river,(From November to July) continue traveling down the Amazon River we arrive at the ecological reserve. The reception will be with a welcome drink made of a typical fruit, typical lunch, a long walk in the primary forest to know and learn about medicinal plants and the wild life of the reserve. Depending on the weather conditions, we may see the sunset. At night a jungle walk excursion, to hear the sound of the rain forest animals and to find several nocturnal insects and frogs. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Yagua Indian & Fishing (B/L/D)
An early morning jungle walks for bird watching to see the legendary Hoatzin-Shansho. After breakfast we will visit the Yagua Indian Village, to see their typical clothing and hear their own dialect, see how they use the blowgun, typical dances, also we can buy or trade their handy craft. Return to the lodge, typical lunch self service. Piranha fishing and other species as well, nocturnal lake excursion in canoes, to Hear rainforest typical sounds. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Dolphins & lily pad (B/L/-)
Sunrise at the edge of the river bird watching at the Padre Isla town, canoe ride to see the Victoria Regia (lily pad), the largest aquatic flower of the world. Breakfast. Ride on the Amazon River to seek for the gray and pink dolphins. Visit to a small zoo to see some local species of animals such as anacondas, sloths, turtles and others. Walk to the Yanayacu River for canoe ride, Typical lunch and return to Iquitos. Transfer at the hotel or airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
Monday to Sunday from 9:00am
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewIquitos is in the Loreto region of Peru. Iquitos is the capital of the vast Department of Loreto, which covers most of the northern Amazon region of Peru. It's the worlds largest city that cannot be reached by road. For travelers, Iquitos offers a vast selection of activities not found elsewhere in Peru, such as Amazon boat rides and great wildlife viewing.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (airport-port-lodge-port-airport)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Iquitos (-/L/D)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Flight arrival time: Before 9am (1st day) / Flight departure time: After 5pm (3rd day)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 03 days tour Pacaya Samiria national reserve with Jungle Reps
- 4 days tour-Amazon for intrepids with Jungle Reps in Pacaya Samiria reserve
- 05 days of expedition in Pacaya Samiria with Jungle Reps
- Matses expedition with Jungle Reps
- Night safari from Iquitos with Jungle Reps
- Belen See floating village and colorful market with Jungle Reps
- Native Communities Iquitos