3-Day Amboseli National Reserve Safari From NairobiWrite a Review
OverviewAmboseli National Park is the country's international biosphere reserve with a huge ecosystem that spreads across the Kenya -Tanzania border. The park has an endless supply of water filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mt. Kilimanjaro hence, Amboseli in Masai means "Place of Water". Herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants will make your imagination of African wild life come to life. Mt. Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All-inclusive tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park (L/D)
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Nairobi by the driver/guide who will welcome you and provide briefing on your safari. After which, we will make our way to Amboseli National reserve at the foot of snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africas highest peak. Travel time is around 4-5 hrs with a stop-over. You will arrive at your accommodation in Amboseli in time for lunch.
After check in, you may go swimming or take an afternoon siesta. At 4 in the afternoon, we will go for an exciting, evening game drive where you are welcome to take your drinks and chill out at the observation hill. We will return to the camp for dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: Amboseli - Full Day Game Drive (B/L/D)
We will set off for another extensive game drive, and bask under the sun while taking in the magnificent view of Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, from Wildebeest to Giraffes and Baboons among many others.
Visit to a Maasai Village*
An optional visit to a Masai village can also be arranged. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. This visit gives a good tour of Maasai culture and you will be welcomed with a sing and dance presentation, which forms part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is one of the most memorable experience to take with you.
*Entrance fee of 15 USD is not included in the package.
Accommodation: Kibo Safari Camp (mid-range tented camp)
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi (B)
We will start the day with an early morning game drive. We will then be back to the camp to have our breakfast before we drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped in any of our drop-off points most convenient to you.
Inclusions for 3-Day Amboseli National Reserve Safari From Nairobi
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- All game viewing activities in a van with pop-up roof
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 3-Day Amboseli National Reserve Safari From Nairobi
- Breakfast on the first day of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour To Nairobi National Park And Animal Orphanage
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- Nairobi Tour To The Lake Nakuru National Park
- 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Nairobi Day Tour David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage And Giraffe Center
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience In Nairobi
- Nairobi City Tour
- Full-Day National Museum Of Kenya, Girrafe Center And Nairobi National Park Tour
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience In Nairobi