3-Day Berber Villages Hike From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewThis 3 day trek around Berber villages is worth doing. You will be visiting some old Berber villages as well as crossing high passes in the high Atlas mountains.
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Drive from Marrakech to Imlil valley (1740m) , then walk towards Tinerhourhine village, passing by Tizi n'Tamatert pass 2200m. spend the night in a local gite. 4 hours walking.
Day 2: You depart from Tinerhourhine along the Imnane Valley, hereby you will pass the Berber village Ikkiss (1700m). You then continue to Tizi nAguersioual (2000m) and will have your lunch at Matate (2000m). You will spend the night in a local gite in At Assa (1800m).
Approx. 6 to 7 hours walking.
Day 3: You depart from At Assa and walk towards Tizi Oussem (1900m). You pass by Tizi Mzik (2400m), and the village of Mzik before arriving back in Imlil.
Approx. 4 hours walking time.
Inclusions for 3-Day Berber Villages Hike From Marrakech
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Private transport from and back to Marrakech
- Mules for luggage
- A cook & cooking equipment
Exclusions for 3-Day Berber Villages Hike From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sleeping bags
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech