DAY1: Cluj Napoca- Turda salt mine- Corvin Castle- Brasov.
- Pick you up at 9 am from your hotel in Cluj Napoca.
- Step inside UFO - shaped theme park! Visit Turda salt mine, one of the largest in Europe and one of the top 10 underground wonders in the world! The 2000-year-old Salt Mine is in the city of Turda and during World War Two local authorities used its massive underground caverns as bomb shelters for the residents of Turda. When the war drew to an end in 1945, local cheese makers decided to use the mine's naturally cool and dark interior for storing cheese.
- Visit Corvin Castle in Hunedoara, one of the seven wonders of Romania and Transylvania most spellbinding fortress. The castle is thought to have been cursed and many believe that it is the most haunted castle in Europe! Let's go there and find out! Equally chilling is the Bear Pit, where prisoners were thrown to animals after their usefulness expired.
- Lunch can be arranged.
- Transfer to Brasov, arriving time around 6pm.
- Overnight at Casa Timar Pension or similar, en suite single or double room, breakfast included.
DAY2: Brasov - Bears Sanctuary - Rasnov Fortress - Bran Castle - Brasov.
- Breakfast. Pick you up at 9am from Casa Timar.
- Visit The Bears Sanctuary which is located in the forest, 2 km away from Piatra Craiului National Park. It covers an area of 69 hectares of forest, streams and ponds where around 90 brown bears live. It is the biggest of this kind in the entire world. Prepare your cameras!
- Visit Rasnov Fortress, which was built in the 13th Century, might just be the most enchanting of them all! The fortress is the biggest in Transylvania and one of the best preserved in Romania. Beautiful panorama over Barsa Land from the very top of the fortress.
- Visit infamous Bran Castle, aka Dracula Castle where you will discover the truth behind the legends!
- Traditional lunch can be arranged in Bran village.
- Return to Brasov around 4 pm, walking tour of the old town.
- Overnight at Casa Timar Pension, en suite double room, breakfast included.
DAY3: Brasov- Sighisoara- Cluj Napoca.
- Visit Sighisoara medieval town - UNESCO world heritage and Vlad the Impaler birthplace. Walking tour in Sighisoara Citadel. So resplendent are Sighioaras pastel-coloured buildings, stony lanes and medieval towers, youll rub your eyes in disbelief. Fortified walls encircle Sighioaras lustrous merchant houses, now harbouring cafes, hotels and craft shops.
- Visit The Clock Tower ( closed Mondays )
- Visit the house where Vlad Dracula was born and The Church on the Hill.
- View the breathtaking landscapes in Transylvania.
- Transfer to Cluj Napoca to your hotel, arriving time around 4 pm.