3-Day Boothbay Harbor Trip From Southern New Hampshire - Manchester
OverviewEnjoy a 3-day tour to Boothbay and Cabbage Island from Southern New Hampshire. Stop at Stonewall Kitchens for tasting. The onto Yummies, one of New England's largest candy stores. Visit to Coastal Botanical Gardens. Beautiful gardens on 248 acres with a mile of waterfront. Take a trip to Cabbage Island and enjoy lobsters, steamers corn and a relaxing day on the island. Stop in downtown Portland and enjoy lunch on the waterfront. Visit Shipyard Brewery for a tour and a tasting.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourDay 1: We travel to Boothbay with stops along the way. Our first stop is at Stonewall Kitchens for tasting.
Everyone in the group will receive a 10% discount. It is on to Yummies where you can shop one of New
Englands largest candy store for old fashion candy. We will stop at the Bull and Claw (lunch on your own)
before arriving in Boothbay Harbor. Afternoon visit to Coastal Botanical Gardens. Your Hotel will be
Fishermans Wharf located in the heart of downtown Boothbay. Dinner included.
Day 2: The day begins with Breakfast at the hotel followed by a trip to Cabbage Island. Enjoy lobsters,
steamers, corn and a relaxing day on the island. On your 45 minute trip to the island a narration of the
Boothbay Harbor area will be given. Breakfast and Lobster Bake included
Day 3: On our way home we will stop in downtown Portland where you can enjoy lunch on the waterfront.
Perhaps you will want to visit the Cabot Creamery Annex for root beer and cheese tasting or shop Laroux
Kitchens for gadgets, olive oil, or vinegar. Before leaving Portland we will stop at Shipyard Brewery for a
virtual tour and tasting. Shipyard also brews the old fashion Elys Root Beer. Breakfast included in your day
Inclusions for 3-Day Boothbay Harbor Trip From Southern New Hampshire
- 2 nights accommodation Fishermans Wharf Hotel including: Hotel tax and baggage service
- 2 Full Breakfasts
- Cabbage Island Clambake
- Carousel Theater with dinner and entertainment
- Shipyard Brewery tour with tasting
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
Exclusions for 3-Day Boothbay Harbor Trip From Southern New Hampshire
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
If a tour component is canceled due to weather, we will offer a substitute attraction if available. Whenever possible we will shift the days of a tour. When that is not possible we will offer substitution. If there is no substitution available we will refund, when requested, the cost of that component.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day New York and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Trip
- New England Country Christmas With Mystic Seaport Lantern Tour
- 2-Day Tour of Nantucket Including the Annual Daffodil Festival
- 10-Day New England Fall Foliage Tour including Cape Cod
- Taste of Vermont Food Tour
- Squam Lake Science Center Tour With On Golden Pond Cruise
- Celebrate the New Year in Montreal