3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Belek - Belek BelediyesiWrite a Review
Discover the beautiful valleys of Cappadocia. Visit the infamous rock cut houses and churches. Explore surrounding sites including Mevlana museum in Konya and the pottery town of Avanos. View the amazing rocky landscape of Cappadocia and its unique chimneys.
- Buffet dinner included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDay 1:
On arrival to Konya you will visit the worldwide famous Mevlana museum - an original lodge of the whirling dervishes. It is a big complex with lots of rooms containing amazing artifacts dating back to Seljuk times. Discover the each part of Mevlana museum and after have a break for lunch. Next you will visit a beautiful Kervansaray (caravanserai) located between Konya and Aksaray. And then be ready for the real masterpiece – Saratli underground city (Kirkgoz) which has 7 stores, around 40 rooms, wine cellar, barn, water well, etc. Feel deep history and get unique experience walking through the corridors of this underground city.
On arrival to Cappadocia region you will stop at a scenic spot to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Cappadocian valleys. Then you will go to a hotel, have dinner and rest after a long day of driving and exploring. Hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia before sunrise is optional.
Your second day will start with an open buffet breakfast at the hotel. Then be ready to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme). You will stop in different places to make photos and walk through amazing fairy chimneys.
After lunch at a restaurant with a great panoramic views you will drive to Cavusin village to explore the rock cut houses and churches. Next you will visit onyx factory and a carpet shop. If you wish you can buy some souvenirs or handmade carpet. Last stop before coming back at the hotel is Love valley with huge rock formations. After dinner at the hotel you can rest or visit ‘Turkish Night’ folklore dance show or ‘Whriling dervishes’ sema ceremony (optional for an extra charge).
After breakfast at the hotel you will check out and drive to pottery town – Avanos. You will stop nearby Kizilirmak river to make nice photos. Meaning ‘Red river’ in Turkish it is the longest river within the whole country. You will visit a traditional pottery workshop and see the demonstration on how a piece is made. You can even try to make your own pottery there.
Then is time to go back to your resort. You will have one more stop near Urgup town to see the symbol of Cappadocia - amazing fairy chimneys known as ‘The three beauties’. On the way to Aksaray you will have a lunch break at a local restaurant and some rest stops while driving back to Belek. Approximate time of arrival at the hotel is 6 pm.
Inclusions for 3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Belek
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 x Breakfast at the hotel
- 2 xBuffet dinner at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Belek
- Gratuities (optional)
- Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show (optional)
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees to Goreme Open Air Museum
- Balloon ride(optional). Must be booked from tour guide(150€ per Person).
- Accommodation is based on a double-occupancy room. Single supplement is 10€ per night
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.