5.15 am Pickup from your Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul airport.You will receive yourFlight Ticket after reservation.
You will be met at the Kayseri airport with your name written on a paper.
Start the day visiting Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley, this is the most surreal-looking landscape. Your next stop will be Pashabagi also called the Monks Valley because Christian hermits chose to locate hermit cells and churches in these three-headed pinnacles symbolic of the Holy Trinity, it is possible to see all the stages in the formation of fairy chimneys at this spot.Proceed to Avanos (Venessa) the pottery centre of Cappadocia, this village is set on the banks of the Kizilirmak/Red River.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing to Goreme Open Air Museum. The worlds most important Byzantine cave churches are found in these once remote valleys where monks and nuns pursued monastic life from the 3rd century on.
Panoramic view point Esentepe.
After the tour, (16.30 pm) Transfer to your hotel and overnight stay inArtemis CaveHotel or Mithra Cave Hotel
(Optional:Pre-sunrise Cappadocia hot air balloon tour)
9.45 am Pick up at your hotel for Green tour. Start the tour with a spectacular view over Goreme from Esentepe. See the panaromic view of Goreme valley and village with its fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses.Journey to Derinkuyu Underground City, one of the best preserved and deepest underground cities in Cappadocia.
Discover the unique rooms found in an underground city such as stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches and wineries.Visit the second floor that housed the missionary school and study rooms Travel to the Ihlara Valley.
Stop at Yaprakhisar Panorama for a great photo opporturnity of Selime Monastery featured in the Star Wars films.
After the tour, (16.30 pm) Transfer to your hotel.
After pickup from your hotel at 9.45am, hike along the Red and Rose Valley, the most breathtakingly and mysteriously beautiful valleys in the region. Conclude your hike at the Cavusin Cave Village. Marvel at the rock castle and troglodyte dwellings where people lived until the 20th century.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Descend towards the center of the earth with a trip to the Underground City of Kaymakli, one of the largest and deepest of Cappadocias many such settlements.
Visit the Pigeon Valley. See spectacular view of dovecotes, old abandoned cave homes and old Greek houses of Uchisar and Ortshisar Castle, the biggest mass of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
17.30 pm. Finish your package with a transfer to the Nevsehir or Kayseri airport. (which you want)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
All Istanbul Hotels
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewCappadocia 3 full day tour with overnight in Cave Hotel and flight package departs from Istanbul. Along with a professional tour guide, you will visit historic sites in Cappadocia such as Red and Rose Valley, Ihlara Valley, Esentepe, Great Pigeon Valley, Avanos, Derinkuyu & Kaymakl Underground City, Dervent Valley, Pasbag, the Goreme Open-Air Museum and Uchisar Rock Castle. Also including the cave hotel accommodation, transportation and museums fees. And optional: Cappadocia pre-sunrise hot air balloon tour.
Know More about this tour
- One-way flight from Istanbul toCappadocia (Kayseri)airport
- Istanbul Hotel Airport transfer 1 way
- Cappadocia Hotel Kayseri airport transfers Round Trip
- All Cappadocia hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast (2 Day Open Buffet)
- Lunch (3 Day Open Buffet)
- Overnight accommodation (Artemis Cave Hotel or Mithra Cave Hotel)
- Small-group Red Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Small-group Green Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Small-group Blue Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Optional: Pre-sunrise hot air balloon tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour Including Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia
- Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
- Princes Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
- Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise with Rumeli Fortress or Kcksu Palace Tour
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis