3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri With Optional Balloon Ride
OverviewSee the best of Cappadocias otherworldly landscape on a 3-day tour from Kayseri! With a boutique cave hotel in the heart of the region as a base, the tour includes trips to Rose Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, and a collection of pretty rock-carved villages like avuin and Ortahisar. Visit Greme Open-Air Museum and upgrade to include a 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Cappadocia's lunar countryside, if you wish! This incredible 3-day tour also includes a round-trip airport transfer from Kayseri Airport.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Kayseri Cappadocia (D)
Start your 3-day tour with an airport transfer from Kayseri Airport to your Cappadocia hotel. Alternatively, if you are already in the greater Cappadocia area, you can opt for a hotel-to-hotel transfer for a hassle-free start to your tour. Once you've checked in, head out by minibus for a tour of the incredible Dervent Valley area. Admire the landscape and stop in Pasabag (Monks Valley) to walk through the areas cone-like rocks where monks and hermits once lived in isolated seclusion.
Continue by minibus to the pottery town of Avanos, and after a break for lunch, travel to Pigeon Valley. See its famous bird-nesting caves and then head to Greme Open-Air Museum. Exemplified by dusty-looking beige buildings and fairy chimneys, this open-air museum comprises a cluster of rocky monuments that attest to Byzantine life in Cappadocia.
Overnight: 4-Star Alfina Cave or Dilek Kaya Cave Hotel
Day 2: Cappadocia (B, D)
Upgrade to start your day in style with a hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia! Its an early start from your hotel, but once at the hot air balloon office, a buffet breakfast awaits. Tuck in and then take to the skies on a 1-hour flight! Cappadocias volcanic origins have left some truly captivating sights, with fairy chimneys punctuating the rocky landscape that youll see below you. Finish with a glass of Champagne and then return to your hotel.
If you choose not to take the balloon ride, then spend the early morning at leisure. Both groups meet up in the late morning for your hike through Rose Valley a beautiful stretch of land that takes its name from the red-hued rock that abounds throughout it. Straddling the villages of Greme and avuin, the valley is peppered with rock-carved churches and tunnels, and your guide will point out the best ones on your hike. Finish up in avuin, and after visiting its cave mosque, enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense).
Hop aboard your minibus and continue your days tour to Kaymakli Underground City, one of Cappadocias best-preserved subterranean sites. Explore its maze of passages, seeing underground stable and cellars while learning about the early Christians who once hid here to escape persecution. Return to your coach and travel to Ortahisar for a stroll, admiring its stone houses that surround its crowing rocky glory -- Ortahisar Castle. Stop for photos by this unique fortress and then continue by minibus through Pigeon Valley. If time permits then stop at a wine cellar for a wine-tasting session, and then return to your hotel in time for dinner.
Overnight: 4-Star Alfina Cave or Dilek Kaya Cave Hotel
Day 3: Cappadocia Kayseri (B)
Check out of your hotel after breakfast and then finish your 3-day tour with a transfer to Kayseri Airport or another Cappadocia hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri With Optional Balloon Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)
- Round-trip Kayseri Airport transfer (if required)
- Entrance fee to Kaymakli Underground City and Greme Open-Air Museum
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Local guide
- Wine tasting (if time permits)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hot-air balloon flight (if option selected)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri With Optional Balloon Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour