3 Day East Coast Tasmanian Indulgence Adventure - Hobart
OverviewMulti-day immersive tour mixing Tasmanian wilderness adventure while indulging in local seafood, wine, whisky, craft beer & epic destinations
- Barilla Bay Oysters. Produced in the purest of waters along with the abalone that Tasmania is so famous for we get to wash it all down with a ginger beer from their own brewery.
- Darlington Vineyard. Wet your appetite with the award winning wines located off the sheltered waters of Prosser Bay
- Devils Corner Vineyard. Nestled in the protected haven from the shipwrecked coast of the Southern Ocean lies a very special and unique winery
- Freycinet Lodge. Premium cabins nestled amongst the native bush land you’ll be surrounded by wombats, possums and even wallabies eating at your front door
- Freycinet Kayak Adventures. Avoid the crowds and explore the astounding Coles Bay from a different vantage point- the seat of your own kayak. Additional Option 1 for Andy's Trails price $70
- Wineglass Bay Walk. Look out over the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of the world's top beaches- Wineglass Bay accompanied by your tour guide with a packed hamper lunch
- Freycinet Marine Farm Oyster Restaurant. Sample seafood so fresh it’s still dripping with the salt water it was plucked from.
- Iron House Brewery and Distillery. When you combine a winery, brewery and distillery with the white sands of the east coast of Tasmania you know you’re in for a real treat
- St Helens. Known as the game fishing capital of Tasmania and is also renowned for its oysters
- Oyster Wine & Seafood Shed. Feast on their extensive menu of the finest Tasmanian seafood while overlooking Medeas Cove
- Eco Boat Tours - Bay of Fires. If you want to just visit the Bay of Fires you drive your car - If you want to truly experience the Bay of Fires you jump on a boat!
- Bay of Fires. This beautiful part of Tasmania’s east coast has been named by Lonely Planet as the hottest travel destination in the world
- Mohr & Smith Restaurant. Here’s your opportunity to indulge in the range of other divine produce that Tasmania is so famous for. A great final meal for the tour!
- Hobart. We finish our tour in Hobart The perfect place to set off on your next adventure
Know More about this tour
The East Coast of Tasmania is littered with everything you could want out of an epic adventure. Lasting 3 days we explore some of the most stunning locations in the world, including white sandy beaches, the clear blue waters of Wineglass Bay, orange tinged boulders hugging the coastline in the Bay Of Fires, sheer pink granite mountains of Freycinet National Park, all whilst indulging in world class wines, craft beers, stunning whisky, gourmet produce and seafood so fresh it’s caught in the very bay you explored that morning.
Andy’s Trails wants to make sure you don’t just visit these locations. We’ve designed an adventure to ensure you truly experience them, whether it be exploring from high above, cruising across the water in boats and kayaks or even diving below for those that dare. Andy has explored this region many times as a local and has handpicked his ideal immersive experience into this spectacular region. So come explore and experience true wanderlust .
Inclusions for 3 Day East Coast Tasmanian Indulgence Adventure
This tour includes
- Meals, beverage tasting sessions
- Three full days of transport in an air conditioned vehicle
- An experienced guide and designated driver,
- Two nights premium accommodation, entrance to all venues and national parks
- Two adventure activities (Additional Option 1 for Andy's Trails price $70) and drives along some of Australia's most picturesque routes.
- Private pick up available from selected locations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Field National Park and Russell Falls from Hobart
- Private Bruny Island Food and Wine Day Trip From Hobart
- Huon Valley and Tahune Forest Airwalk Tour from Hobart
- Hobart City Sightseeing Tour Including MONA Admission
- Mount Wellington Descent Cycling Tour departs Hobart
- Day Trip to Tasman Peninsula and Port Arthur Historic Site from Hobart